مجمع مصطفى النجار
مجمع مصطفى النجار
مجمع مصطفى النجار
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

مجمع مدارس مصطفى النجار التجريبية لغات

البوابةالرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
المواضيع الأخيرة
» شجعونا تجدو ما يسركم
Reading Comprehension for July Exams Emptyالأربعاء أبريل 16, 2014 6:48 pm من طرف shahd mohamed

» الادب فى العصر العباسى الاول ========الاستاذ / غصران العجوانى
Reading Comprehension for July Exams Emptyالسبت فبراير 16, 2013 8:45 pm من طرف رضاالشناوى

» اختيار الصديق ( لابن المقفع )للاستاذ / عصران العجوانى
Reading Comprehension for July Exams Emptyالسبت فبراير 16, 2013 8:38 pm من طرف رضاالشناوى

» تحية وتقدير
Reading Comprehension for July Exams Emptyالثلاثاء فبراير 05, 2013 11:27 pm من طرف رضا محمد

» Bright star 4 Revision on dialogues
Reading Comprehension for July Exams Emptyالثلاثاء يناير 01, 2013 6:03 pm من طرف menalovely

» ملخص قصه على مبارك الصف السادس الفصل الدراسى الاول
Reading Comprehension for July Exams Emptyالخميس ديسمبر 20, 2012 4:39 pm من طرف мιяσ єѕѕαм

» تصميم جديد للمنتدى بمناسبه العوده للمدارس
Reading Comprehension for July Exams Emptyالإثنين أغسطس 27, 2012 8:58 am من طرف мιяσ єѕѕαм

» قطع نحوية للشطار اللى بيحبوووووووووووووووووا بكار الصف السادس
Reading Comprehension for July Exams Emptyالأحد أغسطس 26, 2012 11:52 pm من طرف мιяσ єѕѕαм

» للصف السادس يا حلاااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااوة
Reading Comprehension for July Exams Emptyالأحد أغسطس 26, 2012 11:41 pm من طرف мιяσ єѕѕαм

ازرار التصفُّح
 البوابة
 الفهرس
 قائمة الاعضاء
 البيانات الشخصية
 س .و .ج
 ابحـث
منتدى
التبادل الاعلاني
pubarab
pubarab
دخول
اسم العضو:
كلمة السر:
ادخلني بشكل آلي عند زيارتي مرة اخرى: 
:: لقد نسيت كلمة السر
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
رضا محمد
Reading Comprehension for July Exams Bar_rightReading Comprehension for July Exams BarReading Comprehension for July Exams I_vote_lcap 
عزة مصطفى
Reading Comprehension for July Exams Bar_rightReading Comprehension for July Exams BarReading Comprehension for July Exams I_vote_lcap 
Admin
Miss Aya Osman
أمانى محمد
nada khaled
Mona Mahmoud
azza hussien
ايمان علام
Esraa Mokhtar
المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 4 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 4 زائر

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 50 بتاريخ السبت يوليو 29, 2017 3:02 pm
مارس 2024
الأحدالإثنينالثلاثاءالأربعاءالخميسالجمعةالسبت
اليوميةاليومية
احصائيات
هذا المنتدى يتوفر على 224 عُضو.
آخر عُضو مُسجل هو أميرة بدر بدر فمرحباً به.

أعضاؤنا قدموا 415 مساهمة في هذا المنتدى في 350 موضوع
تصويت

Reading Comprehension for July Exams

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Miss Aya Osman

عدد المساهمات : 28
تاريخ التسجيل : 15/01/2010

Reading Comprehension for July Exams Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Reading Comprehension for July Exams   Reading Comprehension for July Exams Emptyالسبت يوليو 09, 2011 7:51 pm

Read the following passage then answer the questions below:

1) Have you ever read about sharks and their wonderful life? If you go to your school library ,you will be able to read and know more about them. Sharks are found in seas and oceans .Although some of them are dangerous, a lot of them are not. Fish is the main food of sharks. Also, they eat small sea creatures. The great white shark is well known for attacking people. The Red Sea contains a big number of sharks, but they have not killed divers. The most two common sharks found in the Red Sea are the reef sharks and the sand sharks. Divers can see these sharks while swimming under water.

a) Answer the following questions:

1- Where are sharks found?

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

2-What are the two most common sharks in the Red Sea?

3-Why is it dangerous to swim by a shark?

b) Choose the correct answer:

1- The underlined word refers to ( fish – divers – sharks ).

2-Divers can see sharks while ( windsurfing – rowing – diving ).

3-The Red Sea is located in the east of ( Egypt – Scotland – Algeria ).

2) Accidents may happen to people in or near their homes .Children must not play with matches. They may cause fire. Last Sunday ,my younger brother ,Adel, was home alone. He was playing in the kitchen when he lit matches and put them in the dustbin. So, fire broke out in the house .Luckily,I arrived at that moment and I could smell the smoke coming out of the kitchen. I opened the door quickly and grabbed a blanket to cover my brother with it and pulled him out of the house. I called the firemen. They came at once and put out the fire. Mum and dad were very proud of me because I acted bravely. My brother was very sorry for playing with the matches. He was punished by not going with us to spend the weekend at Marsa Matrouh. He stayed with my grandparents in Alexandria.

1-Why mustn’t children play with matches?

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

2-Why were the parents proud of Adel’s brother?

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

3-Why was Adel Lucky?

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

1-The underlined word “us” refers to ( Adel and his family – the narrator’s family – The narrator’s family except Adel ).

2-( Adel – The Firemen – Adel’s brother ) put out the fire.

3-Playing with matches is ( useful – dangerous – bravery ).

3)Do you know what a compass is? Have you ever seen one ? Have you ever used one ?

It is a very useful thing because it helps sailors and pilots of aeroplanes to find their way. It can help people walking in the country too, if they do not know where they are. Before there were compasses, sailors had to keep near the land . If they did not ,they would become lost.

There is a story that a Chinese emperor used one, 4,000 years ago , but no one in Europe used a compass until about 700 years ago.

Someone found that a piece of stone called “lodestone’ always pointed the same way if it was hanging on a piece of string . It always pointed to the north. They then found that if they rubbed a piece of iron with a lodestone .The iron would also point to the north. The piece of iron became a magnet. This was how they made the first compass. They made a thin piece of iron into a magnet with one end pointed .They put it on a pin so that it could turn easily.

1-Why is a compass useful tool ?

2-Why did not sailors go very far from land in the past?

3-Why people put the thin piece of iron on a pin?

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

1-The underlined word “it” refers to the ( string – lodestone –compass ).

2- The compass helps the ( tourists – policeman – worker ) to find their way while walking in the country.

3-The first man to use a compass was in ( England – France – China ).

Check your Answers:

1) a) 1- Sharks are found in the Seas and oceans.

2-The two main common sharks in the Red Sea are the reef sharks and the sand sharks.

3-This is because some of them are dangerous like the White Shark which is known for attacking people.

b) 1-Sharks

2- diving.

3- Egypt.

2) a)1-This is because they may cause fire.

2-This was because he saved his younger brother from the burning house.

3-He was lucky because his brother arrived when the fire started to break out in the house.

b)1- The narrator’s family except Adel ).

2- The Firemen

3- dangerous

3) a) 1-This is because it helps sailors and pilots of aeroplanes to find their way.

2-because if they went far from land ,they would become lost.

3- They put it on a pin so that it could turn easily.

b) 1- lodestone

2- tourists

3- China

Good luck Wink

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Reading Comprehension for July Exams
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Revision For July Exams Primary 6
» July Exams (vocabulary & structure)
»  Revision For July Exams Primary 6 (Grammar)
» Revision For July Exams Primary 6(story)
» Revision For July Exams Primary 6(supply the missing letters)

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
مجمع مصطفى النجار :: المنتدى العام :: القسم الأبتدائى :: منتدى اللغة الانجليزية-
انتقل الى: