مجمع مصطفى النجار
مجمع مصطفى النجار
مجمع مصطفى النجار
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

مجمع مدارس مصطفى النجار التجريبية لغات

البوابةالرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
المواضيع الأخيرة
» شجعونا تجدو ما يسركم
  primary five 2011 Comprehension  Emptyالأربعاء أبريل 16, 2014 6:48 pm من طرف shahd mohamed

» الادب فى العصر العباسى الاول ========الاستاذ / غصران العجوانى
  primary five 2011 Comprehension  Emptyالسبت فبراير 16, 2013 8:45 pm من طرف رضاالشناوى

» اختيار الصديق ( لابن المقفع )للاستاذ / عصران العجوانى
  primary five 2011 Comprehension  Emptyالسبت فبراير 16, 2013 8:38 pm من طرف رضاالشناوى

» تحية وتقدير
  primary five 2011 Comprehension  Emptyالثلاثاء فبراير 05, 2013 11:27 pm من طرف رضا محمد

» Bright star 4 Revision on dialogues
  primary five 2011 Comprehension  Emptyالثلاثاء يناير 01, 2013 6:03 pm من طرف menalovely

» ملخص قصه على مبارك الصف السادس الفصل الدراسى الاول
  primary five 2011 Comprehension  Emptyالخميس ديسمبر 20, 2012 4:39 pm من طرف мιяσ єѕѕαм

» تصميم جديد للمنتدى بمناسبه العوده للمدارس
  primary five 2011 Comprehension  Emptyالإثنين أغسطس 27, 2012 8:58 am من طرف мιяσ єѕѕαм

» قطع نحوية للشطار اللى بيحبوووووووووووووووووا بكار الصف السادس
  primary five 2011 Comprehension  Emptyالأحد أغسطس 26, 2012 11:52 pm من طرف мιяσ єѕѕαм

» للصف السادس يا حلاااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااوة
  primary five 2011 Comprehension  Emptyالأحد أغسطس 26, 2012 11:41 pm من طرف мιяσ єѕѕαм

ازرار التصفُّح
 البوابة
 الفهرس
 قائمة الاعضاء
 البيانات الشخصية
 س .و .ج
 ابحـث
منتدى
التبادل الاعلاني
pubarab
pubarab
دخول
اسم العضو:
كلمة السر:
ادخلني بشكل آلي عند زيارتي مرة اخرى: 
:: لقد نسيت كلمة السر
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
رضا محمد
  primary five 2011 Comprehension  Bar_right  primary five 2011 Comprehension  Bar  primary five 2011 Comprehension  I_vote_lcap 
عزة مصطفى
  primary five 2011 Comprehension  Bar_right  primary five 2011 Comprehension  Bar  primary five 2011 Comprehension  I_vote_lcap 
Admin
Miss Aya Osman
أمانى محمد
nada khaled
Mona Mahmoud
azza hussien
ايمان علام
Esraa Mokhtar
المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 1 عُضو حالياً في هذا المنتدى :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 1 زائر

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 50 بتاريخ السبت يوليو 29, 2017 3:02 pm
مايو 2024
الأحدالإثنينالثلاثاءالأربعاءالخميسالجمعةالسبت
اليوميةاليومية
احصائيات
هذا المنتدى يتوفر على 224 عُضو.
آخر عُضو مُسجل هو أميرة بدر بدر فمرحباً به.

أعضاؤنا قدموا 415 مساهمة في هذا المنتدى في 350 موضوع
تصويت

primary five 2011 Comprehension

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Miss Aya Osman

عدد المساهمات : 28
تاريخ التسجيل : 15/01/2010

primary five 2011 Comprehension  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: primary five 2011 Comprehension      primary five 2011 Comprehension  Emptyالإثنين يناير 03, 2011 6:55 am

Read the following passage and answer the following questions:

1)Water buffaloes really love water. In Asia people use these huge animals to plough fields and rice paddies .Buffaloes are work animals, not pets. Still, children enjoy caring for them- especially when it’s bath time.

After working hard in the sun, buffaloes need a rest. During the hottest part of the day, children ride them to the nearest lake or a river. Here , the buffaloes sink happily into the water. They love to wallow in the soft , cool mud with only their eyes and noses showing .The children splash and swim around while the animals cool off. Then , they give the buffaloes a good scrub. After such a nice break, the buffaloes are ready to go on with the day’s work.

1-What are the buffaloes used for in Asia?

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

2-What do the children do to rest the buffaloes?

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Choose the correct answer:

3-The underlined word refers to ( water – children – noses ).

4-Children enjoy ( bathing – riding – working ) the baffaloes.

2) Tom was visiting his cousin in London , England . It was Saturday .The boys were on their way to the Tower of London to see the Crown Jewels.

At the bus stop, Coline got into the queue behind the other people .Tom thought this was strange . In New York City , he was used to people standing around anywhere they liked until the bus came.

“ Is there a law here that tells people to stand in a queue to wait for a bus? “Tom asked.

”Of course not “ replied Colin . “ But to tell the truth , I never thought about it before. We always queue up .People started waiting that way because it was the polite way to behave. Today , it’s a custom”.

Queuing up is not a law . But British people do it because they feel it makes life easier for everyone.

1-Why do people queue up to get into a bus?

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

2-Where wereTom and Coline going on Saturday?

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Choose the correct answer:

3- The underlined word this refers to ( People stand in queue – People standing anywhere they liked – Waiting for the bus ).

4-After reading the passage customs are not (the same – different – important ) everywhere.

[size=7] Very Happy [size=12]Check your answers:

1)

1-They are used for ploughing fields and rice paddies

2- During the hottest part of the day, children ride them to the nearest lake or a river

where the buffaloes sink happily into the water.

3-children

4-bathing

2)

1-This is because it is the polite way to behave there.

2-They were going to the Tower of London to see the Crown Jewels.

3- People stand in queue

4-the same

Very Happy Good luck
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

primary five 2011 Comprehension
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Revision Primary 5 first term 2011
» Reading Comprehension for July Exams
» revision for primary 5
» Revision for primary 6
» Revision for primary 4

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
مجمع مصطفى النجار :: المنتدى العام :: القسم الأبتدائى :: منتدى اللغة الانجليزية-
انتقل الى: